Gallery and Pavilion Rental Fees and Policies
Please refer all inquiries of pavilion and gallery rental to Assistant Director Jenny Houghton at 410-634-2847, ext. 23, or email@example.com.
- The rental rate for the gallery is $50 per hour. The gallery holds 35 people with tables and chairs, 45 people with chairs only, and 50 people standing. Gallery rental includes table, chair, and coffee set-up.
- The rental rate for the pavilion is $100 for a half day (three hours) and $200 for a full day (6 hours.) The pavilion accommodates up to 125 people. Pavilion rental includes the use of six wooden picnic tables and access to the Visitor’s Center’s bathrooms and coffee bar. The pavilion does not have electric.
- Nonprofits receive a 25% discount on rental fees.
- Weddings are not included in this rental policy. To inquire about an Arboretum wedding, contact Assistant Director Jenny Houghton at 410-634-2847, ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operating hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and noon to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Gallery rental fees increase to $100/hour outside of operating hours, and pavilion rental fees increase to $75/hour. Events that exceed the times stated in the rental contract will be charged accordingly.
- A 50% deposit is due one week before the rental, along with a signed contract.
- Rentals include admission and access to the Arboretum’s paths. Guided tours are available for an additional fee; please schedule in advance.
- Tables and chairs in the gallery are provided and set up by Arboretum staff. The pavilion has six permanent wooden picnic tables that seat a total of 36. Five additional plastic rectangular tables and 20 black chairs are available upon request for an additional fee of $25. In order to protect Arboretum furniture, renters are required to provide tablecloths.
- Caterers are welcome and may access the Arboretum’s small kitchen facilities. Caterers must clean up after themselves.
- Decorations are allowed as long as they don’t damage Arboretum property.
- Candles and open flames are not allowed.
- Renters are expected to do basic clean-up. Any trash or recycling in excess of what can be contained in the Arboretum’s bins must be carried out.
- Renters are prohibited from charging admission to their meeting or event.
- Permission to serve alcohol must be acquired from the Assistant Director.