Summer Nature Camps
Adkins Arboretum’s Summer Nature Camps give children the opportunity to enjoy their precious summer the old-fashioned way—outdoors! Campers will make new friends and lifelong memories while exploring the Arboretum’s woodland, meadow, stream, and wetland habitats. From grazing on blackberries to splashing in the Blockston Branch, the Arboretum’s Summer Nature Camps provide children with a truly enchanted experience.
Camp descriptions and registration information will be available online by March 1. Space is limited, and advance registration is required.
Tentative 2022 dates
- Camp Pollywog (ages 4–6): June 20–24, 10 a.m.–noon
- Camp Egret (ages 10–12 ): June 27–July 1, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Camp Paw Paw (ages 7–9): July 11–15, 9 a.m.–noon
- Camp Bumblebee (ages 2–3): July 18–22, 10–11:30 a.m.
- Camp Turtle (ages 4–6): July 25–29, 10 a.m.–noon
“There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.”