Gallery & Pavilion Rental Fees & Policies
The Arboretum's gallery and pavilion are available for rent by nonprofit organizations and local businesses. The Arboretum is not hosting weddings or private parties. Please refer all inquiries of pavilion and gallery rental to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rental rate for the gallery is $50 per hour. The gallery holds 35 people with tables and chairs, 45 people with chairs only, and 50 people standing. Gallery rental includes table, chair, and—if needed—projector setup.
- The rental rate for the pavilion is $50 per hour. The pavilion accommodates up to 125 people. Pavilion rental includes the use of 10 wooden picnic tables, electric and water hookup, and access to the Visitor's Center's restrooms.
Operating hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and noon to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Full-day rentals (6 hours) within operating hours receive a $50 discount. Rental fees increase to $100/hour outside of operating hours due to the need for additional staffing. Prices may vary depending on the size and needs of the group. Events that exceed the times stated in the rental contract will be charged accordingly.
- Payment is due on or by the day of your rental, along with the signed contract.
- Rentals include admission and access to the Arboretum’s paths. Guided tours with a docent naturalist are available for an additional fee; please schedule in advance.
- Tables and chairs in the gallery are provided and set up by Arboretum staff. The pavilion has 10 permanent wooden picnic tables. In order to protect Arboretum furniture, renters are required to provide tablecloths should messy activities be part of the agenda.
- Caterers are welcome and may access the Arboretum’s small kitchen facilities. Caterers must clean up after themselves.
- Alcohol, smoking, horses, balloons, confetti, and open flames are not allowed.
- Renters are expected to do basic clean-up. Any trash or recycling in excess of what can be contained in the Arboretum’s bins must be carried out.
- Golf cart transportation for guests is available for an additional fee of $25/hour.