Holiday Open House: Saturday and Sunday, December 3 & 4
Saturday, December 3 & Sunday, December 4
Free admission both days!
This weekend only, receive a 20% discount on all gift items and a $10 discount on gift memberships. With our unique selection of books, jewelry, toys, art, and more, you'll find something for everyone on your list! While you're here, relax with coffee, tea, and cookies made by Arboretum staff and volunteers.
Gift shop updates include
- Zkano socks, made in the U.S. exclusively from domestically grown cotton. The company uses only low-impact dyes, recycles all brands of socks, and donates socks to homeless shelters.
- Items made sustainably by women- and Black-owned businesses that have a story. You'll find silk earrings made by a woman in Ukraine and stamped spoons made by a young woman in Austin.
- Photo prints by house photographer Kellen McCluskey
- Pottery vases stamped with native river birch by local potter Paul Aspell
- Notecards by artist Anna Harding that remind us to wake up, value, and protect threatened indigenous species